Important details about Wieser & Paul
Tax Advisor Company:
Our company was established in 1982. We act as confidential advisers and sounding board to ambitious entrepreneurs, companies and organizations. We are here to serve you with commercial and private advice on taxation in Germany, book-keeping, payroll services and administrative affairs.
Our customer base consists prior of national companies in Bavaria, across the area South of Munich and a lot of international companies. Wieser & Paul Steuerberatung is an independent bureau among the rules of the German Tax Advisors Act and a member of the European Brecourt network of independent tax consultancy offices.
Our office is located in Bad Reichenhall, well-known in Germany about their salt factory. Close to Munich, about 120 km far away in the south, a ston’s throw to the Austrian Border. Perfect traffic connections give our clients the opportunity to visit our office for personal consultants. We are close to the highway Munich-Salzburg-Vienna, to the international railway junction Salzburg and the international airport Salzburg with connections via Frankfurt or Vienna all over the world. If you want doing cross border business with Austria and South Europe, it is a good place to install a residence of your company in our area. We can support you.
We work with the latest (reporting) software of one of the most important German provider, called DATEV. It is an absolute standard for operating programs combined for automated monthly and annual reporting to the German tax administration offices and Social Security offices. It guarantees efficient and high-quality work.
We are in a position to provide you with the best possible service, f.e.
- Taxation advice;
- Book keeping and reporting (Bookkeeping via special software via Email and the possibility of co-operation with our office is available
- Annual balance sheet among the rules of the German Code of Commercial Law
- Annual balance sheet for German Tax
- Assistance with tax inspections;
- Support for work permits of Non EU residents,
- VAT issues;
- Payroll issues.
Naturally, we also take care of your local business tax and corporate income tax returns.
With our long year experience, we are in the position
- to support your German administration;
- to have your bookkeeping updated to standard written above or
- to carried out at our office for a few hours per day, per week or per month. We provide interim financial reports;
- to have your VAT statements processed.
The continuously chancing legislation governing the payment of salaries and national insurance can only be perfectly monitored and applied by professional salary administration experts. Your company and staff are worth ensuring that your salary administration is carried out effectively and that the correct payments are made on time.
Our office is specialist in:
- Salary administration;
- Help with sickness absence payments,
- Completing the salary tax return.
Our periodical standard service encompasses:
- Salary specifications per month, sent directly to the employee if required;
- English language salary specifications if required;
- Salary and payment distribution;
- Payment list, electronically if required;
- Journal posts, periodical and cumulative, per department and according to your own account framework if desired;
- Salary tax return;
- Reservation of holiday money;
- Registration of holiday days accumulated and taken;
- Delivery of annual statements for Tax Service and the different social security organizations;
- Annual statement for employees.
In addition to periodical standard service we can offer:
- First-day registration of employees;
- Gross-net, net-gross calculations; Checking legal regulations (minimum wage, sickness insurance limit and various fixed payments);
- Highlighting subsidy opportunities;
- Highlighting Collective Working Agreement amendments and obligations;
Basically, all our services we calculate within the scope of the legal tax advisor’s fee scale. It is standard for all tax advisors all over Germany. Ask for an offer !